Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from ScarletMaximof

What is your name? Kennedy

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/ScarletMaximof.1

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
Us Eastern

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Skyblock Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
With a background in managerial experience, I am able to provide rapid, yet effective solutions to problems, and address concerns in a professional manner. I've always wanted to be a member of staff on this server, but never really had the time, I have a lighter load of work and college this year, so i thought it would be the perfect time. I used to be a Builder on a server that shant be named, and they liked me so much they promoted me to server manager. I do not wish to be a manager or anything higher than Sr Mod, as I believe there are candidates who are far more qualified and have more time on their hands. I just wish to bring my knowledge and experience to this server and I know that I can help accomplish great things.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I am able to follow rules, and work as a team player to accomplish goals and meet specified criteria. I can catch cheaters. I can be trusted to get/be online when something goes wrong to correct it. I am on almost at all times, and all it takes is a message to get me on if I am not. Players can depend on me to take care of matters effectively and efficiently. I've played for awhile, so I know the rules and can apply them. I can be personal yet professional and create a trusting and warm environment for players to come to when they need help or just need a friend. Im pretty old for a minecraft player, so you can trust that all of my decisions will be carried out non-Emotionally driven and without Bias. I am a manager at a Panera Bread in Florida, in a city with one of the most fast paced economies. My goal here Is to help keep things running smoothly, and offer solutions to any problems you may have. I can protect you and serve justice to those who refuse to play fair and follow the rules. I have been playing on this server on and off for 5 years and it has always held #1 in my heart. I know more about minecraft, than I do my own job, that is why I believe I am a qualified candidate to be a member of the Vortex staff. I hope to help keep your experience as part of the Vortex community safeguarded and simple, as you can come to me with whatever may go wrong, and if I cant find a solution, I will not throw your concern aside until I do. If I don't know the answer to something, I will find it. Being a person to look up to is my goal, and I believe I will make a great addition to your team.

Tell us more about yourself.
I am 20 years old, I am a Junior at UCF, I am currently majoring in nursing and minoring in culinary arts, I'm working on getting my bachelors. I love cooking, but that isn't the career I want so, the minor in culinary arts is just for myself and to expand my knowledge. My work load will be light this year because I am retaking some classes that I got removed from due to an unavoidable surgery. I used to be a model for BEBE, but it got to be too stressful during high-school. I am a huge marvel fan, I've read most of the comics so if you have questions marvel related, I got you. I have a really fat cat, her name is scooter and she is my dumpster baby. I really like art and I won 7 Ceramics Association of Florida contests in high-school. I also was on my schools varsity volleyball team, #14. We won states all three years that I was in varsity. Even though I am gifted in arts and sports, I chose to pursue a nursing degree because it has always been my passion to help and heal people, and I would really like to apply that passion to this server.
(On a side note, I really like Tommy Hilfiger)

Last edited:

Brale

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't reckon you should even be considered anymore, as you've been Self Advertising a lot. Which should lead to an instant deny. I'd recommend you stop with advertising your staff app to staff.

I don't reckon you should even be considered anymore, as you've been Self Advertising a lot. Which should lead to an instant deny. I'd recommend you stop with advertising your staff app to staff.
•You must wait 60 days before reapplying if you were demoted

• You must wait 30 days before reapplying if you were denied

• You must wait 30 days before reapplying if you resigned (Exceptions can be made)

• If you ask an Admin to review your application it will result in an instant denial

• If you ask for upvotes in-game it will result in an instant denial

• If you copy another application you will not be allowed to apply ever again

• Do NOT use the same application that you used somewhere else

If your application is accepted, you will schedule a
time to meet me with me for an interview in discord before you are accepted
to be a member of the staff team.

I told him I added to It after he said it sucked, that is not an advertisment as he told me that I should add to it, and I replied with "My staff app is THICC now".
Seeing as none of these were breached(Highlyy is not an Admin)(And I never asked for Upvotes IN-GAME), your statement is solely your opinion and or bias driven.

Last edited:

Esc

Greetings, @ScarletMaximof
After scanning through your application, I have decided to rate it +1
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is exceptional

TIPS: Expand on the question:
  • Do you have any previous experience being staff
    and write out your previous staff experiences and what you did.

Best of luck to you!