Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from SelfRage

What is your name? Ian

NameMc: https://namemc.com/search?q=SelfRage

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Moon Planet

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I have playing on vortex for awhile now, I've always wanted to help out the server by monitoring chat helping anybody who needs assistance and assisting any staff who needs a hand with something I dedicate my time to make sure people have a fun experience on Vortex when I was staff on Valux I had a blast helping people and just being intertwined with the community and the people in the community.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I am on everyday for about 4-5 hours and I genuinely enjoy helping people out I am well rounded when it comes to staffing my previous staffing experience was on Valux and I averaged 5-8 bans a day with SS verified, I am determined to do what I can to make the player happy and bring more people to vortex.

Tell us more about yourself.
I go to college I was on my highshools varsity baseball team we won states my Senior year I graduated 15th in my class I bought my self a husky for my birthday cause I've always wanted a husky I love the outdoors I work at a factory moving shipping container from boat to boat I drive a V8 manual Mustang I bought with the money I got from working

Last edited: