Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from SeptiplierTrash

What is your name? Josh

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/snackss.2

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
GMT-5

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I've been a player of Vortex for years. This may be irrelevant to this staff application now, but I can see various reasons to apply for staff. Switching over to the newer servers, I've noticed that you guys are trying to keep the toxicity and negativity down. This, I believe is one of the main points of reapplying for staff. I can keep large crowds under control, (AKA the chat in minecraft), and can provide excellent assistance in helping other players with their problems. Because I'm 17, I have experience not only in the maturity field, but I can also provide excellent assistance. These skills were learned from the real-life work field, and I think I can bring that back to this server. Along with the obvious "Do your job" type stuff that I've been saying, I think I can go above and beyond the "paygrade" of this role. I can help manage the staff and activities that go on around the server, because of my previous experience of being staff.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? As I don't want to type a five page essay, I'll just make a blunt, simple list:
•I can help manage the large volume of new players joining the server.
•I can provide assistance when needed and not constantly "bug" other players.
•I can be that one "Friendly guy" that everybody can talk to.
•I can bring some sort of a "maturity" level to the server and discord.
•I can help bring and leave the negative influences down on the server by providing positive feedback and helpful information.

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Joshua, and I'm 17 years of age. I'm a Senior in high school that is graduating early, (January of 2020). I like to play games, (Mostly Overwatch and Dead by Daylight), dance and play music. I'm on my school dance/poms team, (D1 hip-hop) and I'm a first chair percussionist and violinist. When I'm not at school, I'm most likely at work. I work at my local GameStop and I absolutely love my job. I'm constantly involved with my school in FHL, (First-Hand Leaders) and constantly involved in various band activities. Thank you for taking the time to read my application, have a nice day, and leave some feedback.

Last edited: