Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Silas Kean (verified)

What is your name? Silas

NameMc: NinjaBeast56

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Skyblock Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I would like to become a staff member on the VortexPvP network because, I would like to show my leadership to a Minecraft community group that has a large amount of members and set an example of what a Minecraft server should really look like. Another reason I would like to become a staff member on the VortexPvP network is because, I would like to make the server that I have been playing on for along time, a better server then how it started long ago and how it is now. The last reason I would like to become a staff member is so I can make sure everyone is following the rules on the server so, everyone can have fun while also having a fair chance at winning the money for the Skyblock challenge.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? When people need help, I can refer them to the Vortex discord then, I could use my microphone to help them and guide them through any process they are not sure of. Other differences can be made in the actual game itself by making sure everyone is following the rules given in the server so, everyone can have a fun time playing and have a fair chance at winning the challenge.

Tell us more about yourself.
I know people probably say this a lot but I am decently active on Skyblock and I have great leadership skills. Other skills I may have is good communication skills. This can be useful so I can communicate with other staff members if I need something from them or they need something from me. There is not really to much to know about me but anyways whoever reads this application, thank you very much. Have a great day / night.