Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from SirBoris

What is your name? Victor

NameMc https://namemc.com/search?q=W1nfact0r

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
CDT (Central Daylight Time)

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?
21+

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes
I was co-owner on a server called MineSlide. It was my biggest role on a server and taught me a lot about managing a server and connecting with players.
Why do you want to become staff?
I have been around Vortex for many years and I enjoy this community and I feel it is time to get involved even more with the players and help them with any problems they have.

On many occasions I have been on the server and players have spammed the chat with vulgar or racist comments while there was one staff on they were AFK and not aware of the situation and could not handle it in a responsible amount of time. I know staff members have their own lives and can not work 24/7 but when they are on the server I feel that they should always be alert and ready to do their job.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network?
As a staff member I can be active and quick to response on players problems or questions, I'm a very patient person so I can help players that are new to the server and explain to them what SkyBlock is all about and the community of vortex.

As a long time player of Vortex I feel like I am well known among the community (Mainly SkyBlock Community) And players can trust me to be fair and know how to diffuse any situations.

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Victor but my online friends call me Boris. I am currently going to school for Cyber Security.

Last edited: