Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from SophThePenguin

What is your name? Sophia

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/SophThePenguin.1

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud/Skyblock

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?
25+

Do you have any previous experience being staff
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I'd like to help out any way I can, whether it be monitor chat, issue bans when needed, or mute people. Also, if people needed any help with anything or had any issues, I'd be willing to help in any way I can. I haven't been a part of this server for very long, but I already love the server and would love helping maintain it and push it to greater things. Things like encouraging more people to get on, making it a good environment so people will want to come back on, and the like are what I want to see in the future of this server. My overall reason for why I want to become staff is to help resolve problems in a timely manner as efficiently as possible, seeing as that I'm very active and can help people immediately when problems may arise. But, if it's out of my power, I can refer them to people who can solve their problem.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I'd give everyone positive vibes and make the server a nice environment to be in. I'm a very friendly person, but can be serious if I need to be and can set boundaries, as well as giving guidelines. I create an easy-going vibe whenever I talk to people, so that'll encourage people to come to me with problems if they have any. Along with that, I can be someone people can rely on if they need any help because I always put in 100% when I help people out. I'd also encourage more friendships and kindness on the server, just to create that close knit community that's always there for each other when needed.

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Sophia and I'm from the USA. I love art in any form, whether it be musical or physical (painting, drawing, etc.). I love animals and treat them like they're my own children and I get along with people relatively easily. I used to be a part of my school's marching band and we performed in the 2017 Tournament of Roses Parade in Pasadena, CA. and we had gone through Bands of America Grand National Finals all the way up to Semi-Finalist and have participated in our state's marching band competitions. I was also a part of my school's Academic Super Bowl Team in the Fine Arts section and what that is is a trivia competition of different artists from a certain time period (ex. We had the WWI time period), which we earned 1st place in.
Thank you for your time,
Sophia

Last edited: