Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from SoulSavior

What is your name? Hassan

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/SoulSavior.8

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EDT

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Moon Planet

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff because, i know the community well, I have played vortex and mythcraft for 4 Years now, I just want it to be a more enjoyable experience for the rest of the community. Hopefully as the server grows so will my skill set. I Have experience as being staff, I would wish to learn more, I feel the vortex staff now are wonderful, and would help me do exactly that. I would like a challenge, and with a growing player base in vortex, I feel I can challenge my self best with Vortex.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I would make a difference by cooperating with other staff members in handling difficult situations, I know most of the staff commands up to Sr.Mod as I was staff on Cavelight for 2 months. I would use my experience in handling situations that are tough to deal with. I also own a discord server with 150+ members, and a full staff team there. I personally review apps and handle problems, while running the server. I think its my experience that sets me apart from Other applicants. Over all I would love to make this community a more enjoyable experience for other players.

Tell us more about yourself.
I am Quite outgoing.
I enjoy sports and video games.
I do well in school.
I recently got back in to playing minecraft.
I am known on this community.
I consider Most staff members my friends.
I know Some staff members quite well, as we have played in the same faction.
I Love to travel.
Im also the best pvper alive. ;)

Last edited: