Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from stefan_oppers

What is your ign?
Stefan_oppers

What is your age?
15. (i am mature so dont worry bout that)

What is your timezone?
CET

What country are you from?
The Netherlands

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
at the end server

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any experience being staff previously on VortexPvP?
No

Why do you want to become staff?
Because i really love playing minecraft on vortex PvP. the main reason is that i like helping people but people are always afraid because i am not staff so i could scam and i hate that because i spend a lot of hour in Vortex PvP and just want to help people with my experience on this server. i am already helping some people with making ig farm or cactus farm if they dont know how to make it. i also give sometimes money that they have a start on the server so its a little easier. i do that kinda stuff just because i just love helping.
and i know the comunity good alot people know me because i already helped them or just talk to them

Tell us more about yourself.
I am a really social and i love playing minecraft. i am an experienced minecraft player. i played alot on this server i played dark and leaves so i nearly know everything about this server. i also have a good pc so i can go on any island to help people with their problems. but more over myself, i live in the netherlands with my mother. i am going to school and its really going good with it. i still have a grandpa he is really nice. i sometimes chill with friends.
i think this was it if you have more questions about me you can dm me on discord or minecraft. :)
stefan#9004.<< thats my discord id

Last edited: