Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Stoney97

What is your name? Tristin Stonerock

NameMc: Stoney97

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
Eastern US

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
I play on Skyblock Cloud Planet

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff because I am on the server for most of the day when i am not at work, I was a staff member for Dancraft before the server died and for numerous Tekkit Classic servers 2 years ago. When I am on the server i always help people by answering questions or going to their island to help them with things they need done. Right now all i can do is answer questions but i would love to be able to do more for the server than that.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I would constantly be on hacker watch and spam watch, right now the biggest problems the server has are hackers and spammers that will join the server and spam links or words/phrases that are not allowed to be said in chat, I would temp ban them or mute them depending on what was said or done and how many times they do it. One thing i was for this server is to make a difference on how everyone plays on it, I want the server to be a friendly and home like place for people that want to have fun with friends and or make new friends on the server.

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Tristin Stonerock, I live in Ohio and I am currently in college for programming and cyber security, One thing I love to do is play games with friends or help people in a game i am more than comfortable in. I love to swim in my free time or spend time doing my college work to get ahead (While playing VortexPvP of course) but other than that I am a pretty chill and happy person when it comes to life and what it has to offer. Thank you for reading my application and I hope we can move forward with this!

06_

Honestly, I dont see you online 14 hours a day. I think you should add detail to
As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network?

And add more points to

But Overall it's a good application

Honestly, I dont see you online 14 hours a day. I think you should add detail to
As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network?

And add more points to

But Overall it's a good application
What is your IGN?