Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from SytlezL

SytlezL

What is your name? Deivid

NameMc: https://namemc.com/search?q=SytlezL

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
GMT+3

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
i play on moon Factions

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
The reason that I am volunteering for staff member is because of how much I enjoy playing vortex and that I want to make vortex as enjoyable as possible for other players, by helping people in chat and making sure people are following the rules so that people can enjoy playing as much as possible. I feel like I am fit for this position as I can use my knowledge from previous experiences as being a staff member and try to reflect them on here, I will also ensure that I am as active as possible during weekdays and weekends. I feel like if I was staff I could further help people as I understand all the rules and understand a lot of the features that vortex has to offer. I have also noticed that more recently throughout the day there have been times where staff haven’t always been on, and this is usually an issue as recently lots on players have come on to advertise other servers, this is where I feel my activity on the server could come into more use as I am usually on throughout the times in the day where other staff aren't meaning I can monitor chat and make sure people are following the rules.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I believe that if I was a staff member, that there wouldn’t be much of a difference to the actual server, but by being as active as possible and trying my best to help players who aren’t sure of what to do or need something doing for them I could prove that I should be a staff member, and by dedicating as much of my time as possible towards helping the players or punishing people for breaking the rules I could make a difference in that sense, even through responding to tickets created in discord or assisting in the support channels or waiting rooms I could also make a difference towards the network.

Tell us more about yourself.
i like to make other people laugh with the random stuff i always come out with, i'm a pretty chill guy who just likes to play games and meet new people. that's pretty much it tbh, i don't really like talking about myself because there's never anything interesting to say :)

Nlckk

Galactic
Ether
Octane
This is literally my application copied and pasted with a few things changed -1
Just because he had the exact same thoughts as you and expressed them in the exact same way using the exact same words doesn't mean he copied you man.