Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Taxas

What is your name? Griffin

NameMc: Taxas

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
cst

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
moon

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I've played vortex since it came out and I've always seen people be staff and thought it was be an amazing experience to be so. I always see cheaters on the server and I want to make a difference to help the environment of the server.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? If I was staff I would be on all the time like I usually am. I usually go Pvp and that's where I encounter cheaters so I could watch and read the chat if some one needs help. I am interested in interior design and I could give ideas to builders on what would be cool to add to the server.

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is griffin and I've played vortex since it came out and I've been staff on countless amount of servers. I never have been staff on a factions server, but I have been staff on HCF servers like faithful and all these servers that are coming out. I was helper on ViperMc but I stopped playing because I got back to playing vortex so I was demoted.

Taxas

Name: griffin

NameMc: Taxas

Timezone: (UTC, EDT, PST, MDT...)

-Are you able to use your mic for Discord?

yes

-Do you have a recording software?

Yes, the one that comes with Nvidia with my graphics card

-Any previous staff experience?

yes, on Hcf servers i write examples above^

-Why do you think you're fit for this position?

i play all the time and I always am on helping people on the server. if they need anything i help even tho i am not staff.

-As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network

I wrote some good examples above^ in my app

What separates you from other applicants?

I am a person that wants to make a difference on vortex and want to help this server be even better and I want it to keep improving as the years go on.

-Tell us more about yourself

Wrote above^

Taxas

Why did you post 2 different apps on the same thread?
I posted 2 different ones because I had a sheet copied and I forgot to add it, so I put it in the comments because I didn't think I could make a new application. hopefully that's ok. If you want me to make a new application I can.