Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from TaylorLily2

What is your ign?
TaylorLily2

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
My timezone is Central Standard Time.

What country are you from?
I am from the United States.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
I currently play mostly on the End Planet.

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any experience being staff previously on VortexPvP?
No

Why do you want to become staff?
I would love to become staff for Vortex because I feel I could bring quite a ton of knowledge of moderating to the server. I am a very friendly and cheerful person that is very willing to put in time to help others, while loving to talk to others as well and hope to bring my joy to your server! Helping people has always been something I have desired ever since I was little and I would like to try to fulfill that more on your server.

Tell us more about yourself.
I also work on another server as a Mod+, and have held my position on that staff team since July of this year. I would love to share my time and knowledge between both of them while enjoying the company of two totally different communities. I love to talk and meet new people while getting to do something in the time on the server besides just playing the game. While getting the chance to moderate two servers, I will have to learn to split the time between both of them when I get a chance. I am applying for Vortex because I feel being a moderator on one server isn't very much of a challenge for me anymore, so personally I would like to challenge myself more. Thank you so very much for this opportunity!

TaylorLily2

Last edited: