Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from TDM_Jimmy

What is your name? Jimmy

NameMc: https://namemc.com/search?q=TDM_Jimmy

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
Israel GTC +3

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud Skyblock

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I've been playing on Vortex for over 5 years now . I believe that I'd be a good choice for staff as I'm dedicated to working towards my goals and interested in learning new skills.I did take quite a lengthy break of minecraft somewhere in there, but remembering all the great memories I made while playing on this server as a kid made me want to come back. And I did. As the year have went by i have matured and learned from my mistakes and have been a very dedicated player to the network.I genuinely want to see this server grow into something unimaginable, something awe inspiring and crazy.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? difference I can make to Vortex. I believe that just by trying my best and learning along the way I can show I've truly got what it takes to be a staff member I have knowledge from playing on the server from the past few years. I would contribute and dedicate my time into helping the players with their needs either through the discord, server or the forums.

Tell us more about yourself.
I'm Jimmy, I'm from Israel, I have a passion for gaming .