Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Time2Run

What is your name? Joshua Ferguson

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Time2Run

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
Central

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
Why do I want to become a staff member? Well, that's simple, I really enjoy helping people with problems and finding ways to fix them. Being put in leadership positions and leading in general is something I've been doing all my life. I feel with my personality and the way I can handle situations by staying calm and being respectful is an advantage over someone who gets frustrated easily. It simply boils down to me just wanting to help people and punish the ones doing wrong. That is why I would like the opportunity to become staff.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? How would I make a difference on Vortex? I feel I would add personality, some form of laughter, and a solid support to people in need. If I can't help someone with an issue, I'll push it up the chain of command as fast as possible. I tend to play at night but I do play during the day, so you would always have some form of staff online moderating the server. I mostly to play on sky-block, a gamemode I surely enjoy, but I do switch to factions every once and a while. Another plus to me possibly being a staff member, I do not take disrespect well, especially to other staff members, so you Vortex would have strong back bone and support. more so then they have now. Finally, I will spend roughly 12-15 hours a week on the server, which is just a rough estimate!

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Joshua, I am 19, and I am a college student. I am currently training to become an Officer in the USAF and just love to game on the side to be honest. I have been playing games since I was 12 years of age. I absolutely enjoy helping people and making people know they have someone who supports them. I follow rules no matter what. I live by 3 core values. Integrity first, Service before Self, and Excellence in all I do.

A little history about Minecraft and I. I have held several staff roles in the past, the highest being Head-mod. Sadly, the servers in which I was staff on have be gone for awhile now. I helped build one server, but the owner decided he did not want to run it anymore so shut it down as well. Finally, I have also built structures on servers which I really enjoy doing. Recently, I built someone called "Castle Breach." I designed it for a Kit PVP type server, just do not know who to offer it too.

On a side note, one of the requirements to apply for staff is that my forums account must be 10+ days older as you all know, but I had to recreate an account on here because I changed my IGN awhile ago/my permanent email so I created a new forums account. i understand this is a set back, if I am close to receiving a staff position, but I do ask if this is the only set back for receiving a position, you do have a little understanding to why my account isn't 10+ days old. Thank you!

Very Respectfully,

Josh