Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Timfoot

What is your name? Timmy/Tim/what ever you want to call me

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/nubfoot.2

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Mainly cloud and also prison

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff because I am very active on this server I really like this server, and I would like to take this responsibility of being staff because I think I have what it takes to become a good staff member. There is always room to learn about things I didn't already know about staff/commands. I know the staff team pretty well currently. when I see a rule breaker I will follow orders and mute/ban him or her depending on what he or she did. I also want to be staff because I fell that it would be something new to try out on a bigger server, get more responsibilities and meet new people and also be a better person than I am today.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I would make a difference on the server, because I am a very positive person and I am pretty sure only a couple people on the server do not like me. I would make a difference on the server because of the fact that I would be a very good staff member. I am a very funny person and I would never be mean to anyone. Also I would be a good staff member because I am a positive person who is nice to everyone unless they are mean to me, which only happens when I get them haters that be hating on me then I will stand up for myself.

Tell us more about yourself.
Well, I am 14 I like to play Minecraft, I am in school have homework so might not be on that much due to homework, I am nice to everyone on this server, I have a social life with my good buddies, I am not always online because me and my family like to travel ALOT, I am a boy scout so I always have to be Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, truthful, brave, clean, reverent. I bowl competitively for my league and I go to state tournament, city tournament ect. I am a really good bowler a lot of people at my league know me. I don't really play on any other servers except Hypixel and Skeppy's server for fun, But I am usually here. I really like to listen to the best music from the 70's and 80's and also 90's. Most of the time when I am playing Minecraft I am listening to music. I also play other games like Gta 5, Rocket Leauge, geometry dash, and Team fortress 2

Edit: More Detail on the last 3 boxes
Edit 2: as of 7/8/2019 I will be in florida for a week on a sailboat so I will not be on for a week will be on when I come back tho
Edit 3: I am back now
Edit 4: Also as of Friday, July 19, 2019 I will be in Ireland for 2 weeks,and I will only be on the internet when I have wifi, so my connection will be limited. When i get back I should be back for the summer
+1 good luck <3

Esc

Greetings, @Timfoot
After reading through your application I have come to a conclusion to rate your staff application a +0.5
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is not much for a future member of staff at VortexPvP~

TIPS: Expand on the question:
  • Do you have any previous experience being staff
    and write out your previous staff experiences and what you did.

Best of luck to you!

Greetings, @Timfoot
After reading through your application I have come to a conclusion to rate your staff application a +0.5
For the following reasons:
  • Detail
    You explained your answers in as much detail as possible
  • Effort
    There are more than 1-2 line answers, so that concludes to me you have spent a long time on your application
  • Requirements
    You meet all the requirements
  • Playtime
    Your playtime is not much for a future member of staff at VortexPvP~

TIPS: Expand on the question:
  • Do you have any previous experience being staff
    and write out your previous staff experiences and what you did.

Best of luck to you!
Thanks for all of this