Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from uwuCOOLPIXNIKON

What is your name? uwuPOOLCIXNIKON

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Brale.3

What is your age?

What is your timezone?igger
the one in my country?

Do you have a microphone?
No. But if you un disqualify me ill get 100$ paypal and then i can afford a blue snowball :)

Do you have recording software?
No

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
plasma

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?
no

Do have any previous experience being staff
idk

Why do you want to become staff?
because i really really like the serv3er and im so sorry that i got banned 15 times and muted 23 times for racism i just really like the server. i also would love the ability to unban myself next time i get banned. i really just like playing minecraft and everyone on the server is so nice and i miss my mom so much she KIlled herself ;(. i just think it's ezpz to bexcome staff but i just really miss my mom. OH PIZZAS HERE YAYA. sorry for the distraction but my mom died anyway yeah i like the server iuve been playing for wELL over 2 days so like atleast 5 and ive only been banned 5 times. PR for any server tbh. i really likme the server and my dad died of cancer so can you please have mercy on me ill iterally cill myself if i dont get staff because i miss my mom a lot (she killed herself)

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I REALLY REALLY love jacob hes my dad :3

Tell us more about yourself.
im gay. #GAYPRIDE #PRIDEMONTH #RIPCAMERONBOYCE

y

Last edited: