Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from Vaultzzz

What is your name? Dan

NameMc: https://namemc.com/profile/Vaultz.8

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
BST (British Summer Time)

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Plasma

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
The first reason is the same as what everybody else is going to say in their staff application, to enforce the rules. However i actually feel as though i could make a significant impact on the server with my desire to do so, there's been a few times in the last week that I've came back and I've seen people be racist and today i saw somebody hacking in front of a staff member, these two things n a few occasions haven't been punished by staff members and i would make sure they are. I've played vortex for probably 4-5 years now and although the server has changed immensely over that time, I have still always felt the same way about it, everybody wants to have fun without people being racist and all of the other stuff, i would like to be part of the team that stops that small percentage of players and allows the rest to enjoy their time on vortex like all of us should. Since i have came back i have tried to help players in every way i can, whether that's with commands or just helping them learn the basics of prison and i think that being staff would push me that little bit further in being able to help people. Being part of the staff team 2-3 years ago, i know that keeping the server the best possible quality it can be is one of the main priority's of being staff and that's something that i want to be part of again in what seems an even better staff team than before. I remember back in the day when vortex was at its peak, and I've always wished that vortex could get back to the way it was and it finally looks like that could be happening and i want to be a part of that, i want to do everything i can to help get it back to where it used to be years back. I'd love to be able to give a player the same experience i had when i first joined the server and i think that all new players should have that positive, welcoming experience and i will do everything in my power to help toward that

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I'll always being around ready to help any player that needs it, ill always be dedicated to keeping the server clean of everybody that wants to break the rules, i'd bring positivity to the server and the people that are in it, making everybody's experience as good as it can be. I'm always active on forums when i can be, ready to answer questions that anybody has and giving people suggestions on things like staff apps and other things. I would also bring a welcoming attitude to the network, greeting people that join and answering any questions they have, even sometimes helping people out by getting them started with a little bit of money or a better pickaxe then they would start out with. In general i would like to bring a positive, welcoming, and happy staff member, no matter how big or small a problem i'll always try to help people where i can.

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Dan, I have just finished school (meaning i have a lot of free time for vortex) , i live in the united kingdom, i have just returned to vortex after about a year out and (if i get staff) i'm ready to make a difference again. I play games from CSGO to Fortnite on PC and Xbox and have done so since i can remember. Vortex was the first server that i joined when i first got my terrible laptop when i was around 11, and since then i have continued to follow the server and contributing where i can.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application
- Vaultz

Last edited: