Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from XxStealthyBearxX

What is your name? MaikeuGaming

NameMc: https://www.namemc.com/profile/maikeugaming

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
EST

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Mars Planet

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I'd like to become staff because although it has been awhile since I've played seriously I have been a contributing member of the community for a very long time. Many of my actions have positively impacted players as well as experienced members. I like helping people and I think that I have a never say no attitude that will shine if I get selected. I've seen the highs and the lows of this server and also have much experience with dealing with trolls/general chat offenders and I believe I have the patience to deal with them swiftly and effectively. More than anything the server offers a place where chat is a bit more lenient with the moderation to offer a more mature and free playing experience but I also realize that this gets taken to the extreme and abused far too often. I believe I can help fix this and make the server fun for players of all ages. I want to become staff also for the ability to make sure the environment and also the culture of the server is clean and enjoyable for all including those who enjoy a more mature and risque chat. I want to take into account all player's preferred experiences and blend them to make sure every player is enjoying the server to the fullest. Finally, I'd like to offer my experience as a staff member as I was staff on a cloud based server with 5k+ players daily where I held the position for over 2 years.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? Immediately I would impact the server by offering a staff on skyblock almost at all times. Recently I have been getting more and more free time so I can play a lot with 20 hours being very conservative. I also can bring experience with a multitude of plugins/commands from minecraft as well as a vast knowledge of vanilla minecraft accumulated through over 9 years of playtime. I'm not one to get swayed by sweet talk and can be extremely tough and make the tough decisions easily if the situation requires and will never put personal obligations/feelings over my responsibilities as staff. I now can say I've been a member of this community for 2 years and know the player base well enough that I can monitor chat without bias. Furthermore, recently my activity level has gone down due to school but with me home for the time being I can definitely pour everything I can into making this server as fun and clean as possible. Obviously with Minecraft being a game, life obligations take precedence but I can assure whoever is reading this that I will be 100% active to the best of my abilities if I get chosen. Staff is a choice as well as a responsibility and this is often forgotten by those who receive the rank. I can promise that I will take this opportunity with the utmost seriousness and respect towards my obligations. Policing the server isn't any easy task and it's an understanding that you'll be met with choices everywhere but I believe I can make the right ones 100% of the time.

Tell us more about yourself.
My name is Michael and I am 20 years old, currently working through a Co-Op program relieving me of school for the semester. I love video games as well as anime but not really too much else. I grew up playing minecraft starting in 2010 and here 9 years later I rejoined and am ready to devote as much time as possible to the game.