Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Staff Application from YepImStorm

What is your name? People at school call me "James" my family calls me "Dylan" but "James" is my first name.

NameMc: YepImStorm

What is your age?

What is your timezone?
Pacific Standard Time

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Do you have recording software?
Yes

What planet/galaxy do you play the most on?
Cloud/Skyblock

How many hours a week can dedicate to VortexPvP?

Do you have any previous experience being staff
Yes

Why do you want to become staff?
I want to become staff because I want to help out the community with hackers and also for other players if they have questions, but most of all I want to get more involved with one of my favorite server, I know I haven't played vortex in a while but I used to play it all the time. Then it died out but now that its up again I can finally spend so much more time on the server and other players on it.

As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network? I would catch many Hackers/Rule Breakers, also I would help as many players as possible if they have Questions/Problems about glitches accidental duped items or even griefs, but most of all I would make the community a more,"liked" environment.

Tell us more about yourself.
I like the restaurant taco bell I am a male, I am very mature for my age(my teachers and bosses words), also I am always on discord so I can help anyone out with questions, also my previous staff experience I was a Head-Admin for a pretty popular skyblock server proof of this can be found by messaging the owner YepImExo#1059. (If you have any questions my discord is YepImStorm#7450. Thank you for your time and I hope reading this wasn't a waste of it.