Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Suggestion for Cloud server

What is your ign?: H2K (HardKiller)

What server would you like this on?: Cloud

What is the suggestion?: Adding Emerald and diamond to the cobble generators. (That one that you make with water and lava)

Why should we add this?: Right now the only way to have some emerald or diamond is to P2W e-gens or dia-gens, so Cloud would be a bit more F2P friendly if you add emerald/diamond to the cobble generators. Nothing op, but just enough to be able to play top 10 without paying hundreds of dollars.

Last edited:
Wym? With cobble generator I don't mean the chest that generates cobble, I mean the real basic cobble generator that you make with water and lava.

Wow your mind is really focused on the store and not on the basics of skyblock lmao. But lemme change it for all the other people who only think in P2W and don't think to the basics of skyblock :')

Why not changing it now, its just changing the pluggin? It will just help the F2P guys, and we are still early in map so it wont affect anything.

@xRqbin @Ryan Wym not fair? Everybody will be able to use the cobblegenerator ??? It's not that you won't be able to use it so I don't really get how it wouldn't be fair?
It's kinda silly that as a P2W player or a player who has an island with P2W players you don't want to add stuff for the F2P players...
That's what I would call not fair, silly and egoistic :)

It’s not silly. The logic makes perfect since
Making large changes effect the current map positively and negatively. He said he would keep that in mind for next reset so get your head out your ass and appreciate having staff that actually read suggestions.

Lol, I didn't say that Ryan is silly, I said that Robin was silly, selfish and not fair.
And its not a large change if everyone is able to use it.

I mean lets make a huge exaggerate comparison:
Let's say they give 20mil to every one on the server, it won't make a large effect because every 1 will have an extra 20mil.
The game will still be BALANCED after every one has received the 20mil (Yes, it would be more op but that's why I said a huge exaggerated comparison).
And with my cobblegen idea it will be the same, every one will be able to use it so it will be BALANCED for every one without beiing op, just a bit more F2P friendly.

So tell me where where is that HUGEEE change you are all talking about?

And I am not mad on the staff or anything, I am really happy that they read suggestions, I am just deffending the F2P players ^^' They always have to wait and to wait but every new map it gets more and more P2W so yeah x).

Yup, they kinda get a 1 or a few thousands dollars every map.
I would also read suggestions for the bunch of money they make x).

But we still appreciate that they (Atleast most of them) actualy are doing your job :).

Yup, they kinda get a 1 or a few thousands dollars every map.
I would also read suggestions for the bunch of money they make x).

But we still appreciate that they (Atleast most of them) actualy are doing your job :).
If that’s sarcasm then Oof. If that isn’t then I wonder where you heard that from :rolleyes: *cough* the million staff member squad! They do a lot. Of talking.

zidenny

Supernova
Supernova
This may influence players to use a hacked client to AFK mine at the generators for hours and hours at a time and it is actually against the rules to AFK mine. I may be wrong but I did get temporarily banned before for this many moons ago. This could also place the players with many alternate accounts at a very unfair advantage as many clients could be set up to just farm emeralds and diamonds.

-Denny

@zidenny
This could also place the players with many alternate accounts at a very unfair advantage as many clients could be set up to just farm emeralds and diamonds.
I don't think you can mine more then 1 acc becauze if you go on the other account the first account will go on the minecraft menu (Esc). The only way I see to mine on diff accounts is having diff computers, and I don't know many people with +5 computers.

This may influence players to use a hacked client to AFK mine at the generators for hours and hours at a time and it is actually against the rules to AFK mine
The cobble generator that gives diamond and emerald have always been like this, they removed it 2 map ago or something. (Probs to force people to P2W I guess ?) And I can tell you 1 thing, it wasn't that OP. Its just to help out F2P players to get emerald and diamond. I mean, tell me how F2P players are supossed to make emerald and diamond rn? The plugin was on ~5% diamond and ~2% emerald or something it was probs even less, and when you mined 1h with fortune 3 you didn't make stacks and stacks of dia/eme blocks. And for the afk-miners, as I said it was their for almost every map and their wasn't really a problem and it was only used by F2P players becauze the P2W players were just afking their creeper farms. And the maps where their were those cobblegenerators were the most balanced maps.