Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
  • Hey Guest! Factions Moon releases on May 18th, 2019 at 3 PM EST / 12 PM PST / 8 PM GMT!
    Read all about it at https://vortexpvp.com/moon
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your ign?: Chason99
What is your full in-game name Chason99

Staff members IGN?: Averaged
What is the ign of the staff member Averaged

Reason of ban?: Automated Task
Why were you banned I had my sellingwand with a macro that was rightclicking

Why should you be unbanned?: I misunderstood the rule, or rather I asked on discord if you were allowed to do it. And people said that it was ok
Why should we revoke your ban It won't happend again, and in general a misunderstanding since I only though it was tnt-cannons that was not allowed to be fully automated.

Averaged

Sr Mod
Staff member
Sr Mod
  • Using macros to AFK farm or auto sell is strictly prohibited
That rule couldn't be anymore clear... your misunderstanding doesn't satisfy me enough to unban you. I'll leave this forums post open so you can try again.

I don't know what else to tell you, yes I didn't read the rules probably as I stated above. I shouldn't have asked people but gone into the forums and read the rules all the way though.

allyways

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Rules are rules make sure you believe what you see from your own eyes and not what other players are telling you as some people will joke around and say things are allowed when they are not. If you are going to re appeal please use the correct format and @Averaged may reconsider

Rules are rules make sure you believe what you see from your own eyes and not what other players are telling you as some people will joke around and say things are allowed when they are not. If you are going to re appeal please use the correct format and @Averaged may reconsider
I'm quite confused by this message, did you even see, or read the report. Or did you just feel like commenting on something you have nothing to do with?

allyways

Helper
Staff member
Helper
I'm quite confused by this message, did you even see, or read the report. Or did you just feel like commenting on something you have nothing to do with?
1553379974551.png you said you misunderstood and people said it was okay to do, i said to only believe the stated rules rather than other players as some will joke around and say its fine when it is not.
originally yes i did read your report and sent the link to averaged to begin with, he said he will leave this thread open for you to try again and i told you to use the correct format, there is nothing to be confused about.

View attachment 170 you said you misunderstood and people said it was okay to do, i said to only believe the stated rules rather than other players as some will joke around and say its fine when it is not.
originally yes i did read your report and sent the link to averaged to begin with, he said he will leave this thread open for you to try again and i told you to use the correct format, there is nothing to be confused about.
I just don't see why you are even typing. And pre-deciding for Averaged, there were no reason whatsoever on that reply you made earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.