Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taxas

My faction and I have been talking about what we would want to see on vortex. It would be amazing if the old map was a thing again or even if yall revamped it, or even the "hobo chest." I want to see the old /warp pvp which would bring you to the old sand pvp zone. We would love to see the old ranks. Or even just getting rid of the Rank moon, and replacing it with the different colored VORTEX rank. We love to see 3 tick/auto cannons removed... That ruins the whole fun of raiding. Something I wish for but probably wont happen is if yall added a wider border map size. We would love to see no custom enchants, everyone including myself agree on no CE because we miss how OLD vortex had regular pot pvp.
Other than that I love the server, other than 1 staff member. But if Charles or Averaged wants to msg me, dm me on discord and we can talk about that.
-Taxas

RealIndianapop

Amazing idea. however i fail to see staff reading this or actually caring. Still amazing thoughts and propossals.

Appeal Denied.

YungDiggy

My faction and I have been talking about what we would want to see on vortex. It would be amazing if the old map was a thing again or even if yall revamped it, or even the "hobo chest." I want to see the old /warp pvp which would bring you to the old sand pvp zone. We would love to see the old ranks. Or even just getting rid of the Rank moon, and replacing it with the different colored VORTEX rank. We love to see 3 tick/auto cannons removed... That ruins the whole fun of raiding. Something I wish for but probably wont happen is if yall added a wider border map size. We would love to see no custom enchants, everyone including myself agree on no CE because we miss how OLD vortex had regular pot pvp.
Other than that I love the server, other than 1 staff member. But if Charles or Averaged wants to msg me, dm me on discord and we can talk about that.
-Taxas
Facts

Aniatoba

Admin
Admin
Galactic
Moon
Polar
Volt
@Taxas make a suggestion on the #bot-commands and do !suggest and then your suggestion. See how many upvotes it can get and we'll go from there :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.