Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Vortexx_Playz

What is your ign?:
Vortexx_Playz

Staff members IGN?:
Complaint

Reason of ban?:
Hacking and ban evading

Why should you be unbanned?:
I should definitely be unbanned as i know that i have done wrong and i regret it but, a moral person always learns from his mistakes, and i for one have understood that what i have done is wrong. Mistakes could happen to anyone at anytime, if people on Earth did not make mistakes then people would not be able to learn and there would be no good and bad. As Jesus once said "Let the one among you who is without sin be the first to cast a stone. " This suggests that everyone has done something wrong in their life, no one is perfect. Jesus is our loving and caring father he loves us all he said to us before his tragic death "Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself ." I promise you this will not happen again and please give me another chance and you will see that i have learnt from my mistake, Thank you and God loves you.

DarkTrainer45

Plasma
Plasma
Ether
Arctic
I am more than okay to wait. Thanks for the advise tho :D
I might not be staff any longer so my response is whatever.
It is advise you use our discord to appeal bans. This way staff can respond and give you a proper answer on what's going on. We don't use forums much so there isn't a point in sitting here for days to wait for an answer. Patolli is a fellow Staff Member of VortexPvP so he's just telling you it's best to go through the discord to make the appeal.
You can join via https://vortexpvp.com/discord
when you do join / if you're already in it make sure to go to #bot-commands and do !new appeal.

In most cases like this Cheating is a perm ban and can't be appealed unless you provide counter evidence you did nothing wrong. so honestly best thing to do is either go on the discord or buy an unban.