Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

Wasn't even playing and got banned???

Momo

What is your ign?:
Acroman10

Staff members IGN?:
Brale

Reason of ban?:
Glitching into bases

Why should you be unbanned?:
because i diddnt even do it. i wasnt even playing when i got banned. i had like a week ish where i diddnt play and then i go to play after that and it says ive got a perm ban its probably been over a week but im not paying for something i diddnt even do. it may have been a mistake but i just want to play some factions so unbanning me would be nice i guess. Also i bought a rank and only got to use it for like a couple of days until i got banned and that was the first time i bought a rank in any server.

Last edited:
What is your ign?:
Acroman10

Staff members IGN?:
Brale

Reason of ban?:
Glitching into bases

Why should you be unbanned?:
because i diddnt even do it. i wasnt even playing when i got banned. i had like a week ish where i diddnt play and then i go to play after that and it says ive got a perm ban its probably been over a week but im not paying for something i diddnt even do. it may have been a mistake but i just want to play some factions so unbanning me would be nice i guess. Also i bought a rank and only got to use it for like a couple of days until i got banned and that was the first time i bought a rank in any server.
Appeal on discord, sorry they don't react on here u can wait for years but they just won't react.