Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!

What should we do with the forums?

What should we do with forums?

• Leave it how it is now and let the ads take over

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Revamp forums and make it active again

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Completly remove forums and move it over to the vortex discord

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

GammaXIX

Banned
Banned
As you guys know for the last month we have been using the forums to advertise our upcoming servers resets and announcements but recently you have been seeing multiple adverts for scams such as cbd oils and other useless products. If you ever see this, shoot me a dm on discord (ItzLiamFTW#2831) and it will get sorted instantly. Whatever you do, do not click the links as it is actually a ip grabber, as these sites will not help with easing back pains.

As for the forums, do you think we need to completely revamp the forums and transfer everything to our discord instead? This is since the forums is outdated and is not used much at all. Thanks for taking the time to read this post and if anyone has questions about this either leave a reply down below or just dm me.

Thanks again Liam from Staff team
--

iPurpleeee

Volt
Volt
I feel like the forums need to be turned into more of an information area rather than a "forums" there would just be Staff applications, Announcements (updates), store, staff, bans, support and everything else should be moved to the discord. Also, a wiki would be cool.

GammaXIX

Banned
Banned
I feel like the forums need to be turned into more of an information area rather than a "forums" there would just be Staff applications, Announcements (updates), store, staff, bans, support and everything else should be moved to the discord. Also, a wiki would be cool.
This is what i was actually thinking about doing because no one really posts anything here its just for the community to see