Join the Official Discord Server for the opportunity to parttake in events, giveaways and more!
Name:
Robin
NameMc:
https://nl.namemc.com/profile/xRqbin.3

Timezone:
CET

-Are you able to use your mic for Discord?
Atm it isnt working good but I will buy a new one soon.

-Do you have a recording software?
I got obs can download more if I need to.

-Any previous staff experience?
I was Admin on my sisters server but that was more for fun and had like 0 players on it.

-Why do you think you're fit for this position?
I think I am fit for this posistion because I like being on the server and help people out. Banning people who wants to advertise, Hackers, mute people for spam racism and more.

-As a potential staff member, describe how you would make a difference on the Vortex Network
The skyblock community knows me well, and a lot of the staff members arent in the EU timezones and I will help people who need help at any moment. I am super active wont let the server 1 day alone even when it is dead.

What separates you from other applicants?
I am always active since I joined the server I havent missed any skyblock map even when I sold my island and didnt play for stuff I still came online to talk to people and just walk around. I am EU to and I thought there are not many eu staff members.

-Tell us more about yourself
I am Robin van der Zwan I am 15 years old I am from the Netherlands I work at the dirk a grocery store I work there like 7 hours a week (every week different).
And yes my english isnt that good but I can understand it and if you dont understand me just ask it (;

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

IWulf_

Try and add a lot more detail, to help the Management team better understand you, and what you'd have to offer on their team. I Have seen you around in game a bit, and you seem generally helpful. Simply take some time to review your own application, and ask yourself what you think you can do to make it better. Simply by adding more detail, and explanation will help you out in the long run. Good luck!